Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sawyer is 8 weeks

So my first video clip from my new camera. I have decided I desperately need a camcorder. I have been saving my craft earnings for an embroidery machine, but I may have to do the camcorder first! The camera supposedly records in HD quality...that is all well and good but it creates a huge file and makes it impossible to load to blogspot if its more than a few seconds long. It also doesn't look great on all computers. Ugghh...owelll! I guess its better than nothing!

Here is my little man getting crazy! He has gotten so big I can hardly believe it!


Any recommendations for camcorders?

2 comments:

Erica Ragen said...

OMG he is so active now! i can hardly believe it! last time i saw him he slept... and thats it :O... love him!

Laura said...

LOVE IT, AND CAN'T WAIT TO GET HIM IN MY ARMS AGAIN!