I am always wondering just how people find Inner Hooker. Sure I have Google analytics, but that doesn't really tell how they found me. Just how they find Etsy in general. It is good for sites I do paid advertising on since the chances they came from a particular blog to my store is pretty good.
I was just thinking about asking on facebook how you found Inner Hooker. I am in the process of reevaluating and revamping my paid ads and would love to know who really comes from where. This asks the question (How people found me) in PayPal checkout. Sure this is not a guarantee they will click, but it may help some and it's free so why not? You can ask any question and have up to 5 answer options. If any other sellers are interested here's how you can do it too! I did not figure this out myself or even write it. Too see the original thread post click here: Etsy Forum Thread.
The quick and easy steps to add the one question survey:
1) Login to your PayPal account
2) Under “my account” click “profile”
3) Under “selling preferences” click “custom payment pages”, then click “options” and go to “merchant service options”
4) Check “add a customer service survey” and fill in the blanks
5) Make sure you click “SAVE” before you exit
I asked “How did you find Inner Hooker?” for my question
For the five answer choices, I used:
I hope this may help us all! Oh and if you have a minute please let me know how you found Inner Hooker! Thanks a million!