Monday, June 7, 2010

Not Me Monday





Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Sorry no Not Me last week...honestly, I just wasn't feeling it.

Onto confession time!

I have not been sick and worthless for the better part of a week :(

I did not consider skipping grocery shopping so I could buy a kick ass Little Tykes playground for Sawyer. Nope, I would never put a toy ahead of my family starving to death.

I am not just a little bummed school is out...for...3...months!

I did not between eat almost half of a watermelon...by myself. Nope, not me!

I am not in teetering denial and melt down over my baby turning 1 tomorrow! Seriously? ONE? ALREADY?!?! I not the crazy lady that cries on every single birthday. I hate birthdays. Why can't we all just stay the way we are?

I did not dream of delicious, ice clinky, salt rimmed, fresh lime juiced margaritas the other night. Nope, I would never be such a lush! Oh man what I wouldn't give for one right now!


mmmmm.....seriously drooling on the keyboard right about now!

Now, what didn't you do?

3 comments:

Sara said...

Aww! one year old! That's so sweet. You really do neet a margarita!

Unknown said...

MMMMM.....margaritas!! Don't forget, watermelon is a fruit. Very good for you and little baby O!

Unknown said...

That margarita looks delicious! I know how you feel about putting toys ahead of grocery shopping. Alas, it's never a good idea! Boo!