Monday, August 23, 2010

Not Me!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Hello, hello! Yes, it's been a few weeks since I have confessed my sins... but don't you worry there were plenty in there! A few that stick out well...

I did not slam my daughter's fingers in the car door! Nope, not me! I pay very close attention to what is going on around me...especially if a child may be climbing out of the car.

My sweet little boy has not pissed on the floor 2 days in a row! Well, technically yesterday he went in the bath but cut it short when he noticed something was going on and he grabbed his baby parts! Yeah little man...that will cut it short! Then tonight I took off his diaper so he could run to the tub and he decided to pee on the baby gate first. I mean, wait, no none of that happened!

I did not spend most of the past week in pj's and braless....nope, not me! I get ready every single day!

I have not been crocheting compulsively for weeks! No way....that might give the impression that I am starting to think I will have ZERO "me" time after this baby is born.

I am not behind on my personal blogging. I definitely still don't have our vacation pictures to post! Jeez I suck!

My baby girl is not starting middle school today...yep...6th grade! I can't believe it!

Now, what haven't you done lately???

1 comment:

Mommy2Four said...

I have TOTALLY had braless/PJ days lately! Sometimes, ya just need one!