Monday, September 6, 2010

Not Me


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I still do not have 3 fingernails painted that I confessed to last week. A normal person would have gotten up after writing that post and taken the nail color off! Especially when it is hot pink, lavender and neon green!

I did not forget to feed my little man dinner last night. Well, not really forget but didn't realize how late it was. He did nap until 5:30 which totally threw me off!

I have not stayed up until at least 1am every night for the last week. My husband is not feeling neglected these days. Sorry love, I'll be back really soon....I promise!

I am not still behind on blogging my personal stuff, including but not limited to our vacation where I got a ton of cute pictures and videos!

I did not record my sweet son falling asleep while eating. Nope, not me. A nice mom would have immediately cleaned him up and put him to bed...not ran for the camera to record the moment.

PS While waiting 12 years for that video to upload to YouTube I did manage to organize a memory cards worth of pictures!  Maybe I'll get vacation posted before next Monday!  Yeah probably Not Me :)

6 comments:

mrs.newby said...

haha i loved that little clip of your son! my little man used to fall asleep all the time in his high chair when he was a baby! aww the memories haha anyways! super cute :)

Kisma said...

SO cute!!!!!! I have pictures of my oldest doing that!

Happy Monday!

Dani said...

so funny... a little mommy-son torture is always a good time. ;)

Elisabeth Spivey said...

Hee hee! That video is too cute!!

Kelli McGee said...

I love it when babies do that! It is so cute!

SarahB said...

Haha, so cute. :)