Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wanna Make it Wednesday

Ahhh...so many Wanna Make It's!  I actually pushed a few off for next week so you don't get bored and bail out halfway through this post!

I am in love. I seriously have been thinking of these hats since I saw them last week! I Am Momma Hear Me Roar posted a tutorial for the boys! Yes, blog world is dominated my girl projects so when I see a cute boy thing I get really excited! I want a boy that will wear them! Oh and a stack of shirts to use to make them. I thought for sure about making them for my nephew but Sawyer's shirts would be too small. Hmmm....Goodwill maybe?

Anyways, go make a few of these and tell me all about it so I can be jealous and have a pity party ;)

Another ADORABLE pattern from Cheri of I Am Momma but it's over at Moda Bake Shop.  I have already told my mother that if baby O is a girl she will be making these for her!  I can sew basic stuff but this....this might be above my skills!
So cute right?!?!  The huge ric rac, the knotted straps...the ruffled leggings.  Love, love, LOVE it!  Head over to Moda for the tute!
Next up a tasty little treat for you. Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes. Best Part (to me anyways): everything came from a box! Ahhh hells yes! I attempted 2 from scratch recipes last winter and both sucked! Give me box brownies any day! Mmmm....Ghirardelli Double Fudge..... ok back to lemon, oh how I love lemon. I want these. I need these. Please make them for me :) You can get the how to for these little lovelies at Life With Liane.

and last but not least....Dana over at Made shares another great tutorial/pattern. The Perfect Diaper Cover. These are too cute and great for photographers to make a slew of!

A whole lot of sewing link ups today!  Maybe I sign I need to bake some muffins and sit at the machine this weekend??

Now, what do you want to make?

3 comments:

The Denmark Family said...

Hello miss scotti! I love those boy hats, char would adore them aj not so mch:( and the girls dress I am am so saving dollars to buy fabric for it:)

Elisabeth Spivey said...

I love the sewing tutorials! I need more time and patience to sew but I'd love to make the diaper covers.

Thanks!

iammommahearmeroar said...

Thanks for linking this up. I don't mind at all - I appreciate it.