Friday, September 9, 2011

Crochet Along Week 3

Woo Hoo! 


We survived the first 2 weeks! Is anyone caught up?? So far we have made approximately 4,224 stitches!!! That isn’t even counting the individual stitches in the puffs and clusters! If we counted the 5ish stitches in each it would be around 15,500! That is a whole lot of hooking! Honestly, I think I may have set our goals a little high but it has definitely kept us all working hard on it. I think most people are behind and we had a lot of new people join us this week so I think we will have a slightly easier goal for week 3. If you are on track or just an over achiever feel free to keep moving at this pace you’ll just be ahead a little! 

 Here are your recommendations for goals this week, pick whichever you want:

1) work 44 squares through round 4 

2) if you worked half of your squares through round 4 last week. Work 22 more

3) Work 6 full squares 


This is pretty much a half assignment of last week. Remember these are just general ideas, if you are just cruising along doing your own thang keep on cruisin’! I will be doing #2 I think but feel free to do whichever suits you. I am LOVING all of these pictures you are sharing! If you are blogging your progress PLEASE link up below!  We only had 2 bloggers last week!  Remember to also share your pictures on my facebook and our Flikr group.



and if you are blogging your progress please link up! 
 Be sure to link your actual post not the blog, this makes it easier to find




3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous! I STILL don't have my yarn for this project!!! I need to go to a place that's by my inlaws to get a discount which is an hours drive one way!

Question: How many yards (estimated) of each colour is needed?

Emily said...

This might have to be a Spring project for me now. I was so excited about it, but I have been getting so many orders on my shop that I can barely keep up. It's a good thing, but still bummed that I can't crochet along after all.

Amy said...

I am FINISHED with them all through round Three! I'm looking forward to working on Round Four as soon as me and the kids can get over our virus!