Friday, June 8, 2012

Crochet Along Sampler Week 3


Is everyone keeping up?  Surging ahead?  I am proud to say I am keeping up!  I try to get the following week done ahead so I have an idea of how they work in case questions or anything come up.  I’d like to have more “extra” squares done than I do but o’well.  I think I overthink them too much.  There are so many pretty grannies out there it’s hard for me to pick!

So far you should have 4 squares done (#’s 1, 2, 8 & 10). 

This week we are going to do 

#7 Waves and Bobbles 

and 

#9 Radiant.

If you are just joining us you can see all of the crochet along posts HERE.


1 comment:

Pat said...

Soo enjoying being part of this CAL ~ my first! I live in Joburg SAfrica, how can I find out if there are any other South African ladies in the group?