Friday, June 1, 2012

Sampler Crochet Along Week 2

I am blown away by how many people are participating in this crochet along! If you aren’t in the Ravelry group yet you are really missing out! It’s up to about 180 members! Lots of good sharing and helping going on there! 

A lot of people are working ahead since the squares work up so fast and some people are just making 2 blankets! I love that idea! Great way to get a head start on holiday gifts! While it’s no biggie to work ahead I have had some people ask to increase the weekly assignments. Since not everyone hooks at the same speed or has the same amount of crochet time each week I am going to stick with the 2 squares per week. I am going to share a few extra square patterns as well because I am making my blanket a little larger. These will be in addition to the weekly assignments and won’t have their own devoted weeks. Like I said though feel free to work ahead, make extras, etc…! I love seeing all the progress! 

This week’s squares will be

Square 2: Shell 

and 

 Square 10 Twinkle, Twinkle 

Don’t forget to join in on Facebook and Ravelry! If you missed the extra pattern post earlier this week you can find it here. You can find all of the CAL posts here.

No comments: